POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet : Re: Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 8 Mar 2008 14:42:59
Message: <47d2ec43$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> Re: Adventures with digital painting
> Your thread old chap :)

It's a *big* thread [now]. ;-)

> March 22 if you're planning to be in The Jack Horner (Tottenham Court Road)
> on that day :-)

._.

Woah. That's epic. I'm blown away by the epicness of this...

Are you sitting down?

I have a prior arrangement on that particular day.

(!!)

In fact, this is the only day in the rest of my life that I actually
have a something planned for. And since this plan involves copious
quantities of hot young single girls... sorry old chap. ;-)

[OMG, I'm spending a saturday night at a hotel with a bunch of girls. I
can almost *feel* my geek points nose-diving! AND I DON'T CARE! :-D LOL]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/